Sunday, October 23, 2011

A light at the end of the tunnel, or the middle

With my birthday arrived a check and a gift card which allowed me to get a new sewing machine! Hooooorah!

A dinosaur quilt with matching dinosaur currently in progress, working on the binding.

A princess dress and crown for Halloween, crown currently in progress  due to fraying.

A puppy quilt for my sister, appliqued and cut, just needs to be embroidered.

And, of course, the kids sea room.

I have came a Long way and learned soooo much, even with incomplete projects and I can't wait to share them with you (as soon as I get some decent pictures).

I also can't wait to make my daughter some more dresses and hopefully soon some matching vests for my son, maybe with a new job under the buckle I'll have some more money for patterns and material! I'm sooo looking forward to this, and sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment